Fashion can be many things, depending on who’s designing the pieces but, style is how each of these pieces come together to create an outfit with the purpose of exuding a personality or an image that the wearer owns, no matter what time of the year it is.
Here are three celebrities we love to watch doll up:
1. Emma Stone. For her award-winning role and performance on “La La Land,” she once said, “This is a film for dreamers and I think hope and creativity are two of the most important things in the world and that’s what this film’s about”. She has been a regular sighting on the most prestigious red carpets around the world, and what a sight to look at she has been. Here are her top looks:
- Givenchy Golden Gown. The Oscar Best Actress winner did not disappoint in this gorgeous gown that raised her glamor by several notches higher. The gown was laced with embroidery running from her chest down to the hips. From there to the ankles, the fringes swayed with Stone’s every move.
- Valentino Dress in Nude. Simply elegant, this star-studded sheer dress highlighted Stone’s beautiful, flawless face. If you want to ace a similar outfit, you should check out how Cosmelan can help you fade unsightly blemishes once and for all.
- Chanel Dress in Pale Yellow. The actress was vibrant and stylish in this classic and chic casual dress from Chanel as she attended her movie’s premiere night for the Toronto International Film Festival. She accented her outfit with a headband and a pair of Christian Louboutin ankle-strapped pumps.
2. Gigi Hadid. The top brass model has been giving everyone a good show on the runways, the covers, and the streets. Here are her top looks recently:
- Miu Miu button-down khaki. She wore this season’s biggest trend with a high-waist bikini bottom.
- Gucci Classic Loafers with Fur. She’s been seen comfortably striding on the streets in these comfortable and yet luxurious pair of soles. Furs on shoes have become a common sighting this season, most especially with the still growing popularity of pompom shoes.
- Miaou Plaid and Cropped Pants. She wore this pair with a lingerie top covered with black leather jacket, and wore it with a pair of ankle boots.
- Tommy x Gigi navy-inspired overcoats, pants and tops. We started loving those navy blue and white stripes and metallic button details the minute the powerful fashion collaboration was announced last year, and we’re still loving the inspiration now.
3. Selena Gomez. This Latina is knocking out every look this season and all eyes are on her.
- Coach bags and clothing. She has been named the official ambassador of the world-renowned brand. Recently, she has been rockin’ Coach bags and toppers in her outfits. We loved how she wore a rose-embellished Coach jacket with a plain, cream tanker underneath and a pair of black body hugging cropped trousers, worn with ankle-strapped sandals.
- Maiao Tommy Jean – Pinstripe. She wore her pants with a knitted, cropped, high collar blouse in mustard yellow. For her soles, she used flat mules to keep the look easy and comfy.
- Vilshenko Giovana Layered Dress. Pastel printed with florals, this layered dress definitely embodies the feminine flair that we’ve seen still turned heads on the runways of Dolce and Gabbana, and Altuzarra.
- Proenza Schouler with a three-tiered knot dress upfront. Quite a revealing, dress with layered details in black and white. Selena wore it with a pair of ankle-strapped heels.